IEC 61850 ed 2 certified protection relays for digital transmission and distribution substations.
General characteristics of the “ZIV e-NET flex family”
- Powerful programable logic
- 2000 event log. Up to 100 oscillography seconds
- Alphanumeric or graphic display.
- 144 ED, 63 SD y 22 LEDs.
- IEC 61850 ed. 1 & ed. 2 protocols, DNP3.0, Modbus RTU and PROCOME
- Bonding, RSTP, PRP and HSR redundancy
- Native process bus. Analog input cards operate as Merging Units for the CPU. Synchronized samples at 4800 Hz (as per IEC 61869-9)
- Cybersecurity in accordance with IEC 62351 and IEEE 1686-2013 standards. RBAC, secure keys, physical and logical port disabling, cybersecurity event log, and securing of management protocols (PROCOME, HTTPS, SFTP, SSH)
- Time synchronization by IRIG-B, SNTP and PTP (Ordinary Clock / Transparent Clock