Integral Protection and Control Bay Unit as Terminal of a Distributed Bus Differential Protection
The IED generically called DRV integrates protection, control and metering functions for a great variety of applications, such as feeders, machine lines, frontier points, etc. DRV systems are designed for medium voltage lines, transformers, generators and feeders in general where a complete protection of the position is required, in Substations where it has been planned or it can be planned in the future, the installation of the Bus Differential Protection Unit
- One single device for the entire protection of the bay.
- Directional, voltage, frequency and REF functions.
- 87B and BF with re-trip.
- High speed trip.
- Sampling rate: 48 s/c.
- Glass Fiber Optic communication with central unit.
- Fault locator.
- Up to 82 digital inputs and 30 digital outputs.
- Complete Programmable Logic for bay control.
- Oscillographic register and fault reporting.
- Rated input current selectable 1A or 5A.
- SNTP and IRIG-B synchronization.