Complete and Innovative solution for Transformer Bays and other Machines
The IED generically called IDX integrates protection, control and metering functions for a great variety of applications of transformers and autotransformers. These IEDs use the most advanced digital technology based on a potent microprocessor and DSPs that incorporate
differential protection, overcurrent protection, voltage protection, frequency protection, overexcitation protection and others. Protection and control IEDs model IDX have all the necessary functions to protect, control and meter a transformer, autotransformer or reactance bay
- Solid State Trip Outputs.
- Differential Unit with Percentage and Harmonic Restraint.
- Differential Unit without Restraint.
- Blocking / Harmonic Restraint.
- Restricted Earth Faults Protection.
- External Fault Detector.
- Ethernet Ports.
- Double Breaker Bays.
- Substation Automation And Telecommunication Systems
- IEC61850 Certificate issued by KEMA for IDV-A
- Instructions Manual: M2IDXA2002Pv01 (PT) M2IDXA2002Iv01 (EN) - rev 12.2021
- Data Sheet: HIDXI1512A