Complete and Flexible Protection for Overhead and Underground Lines
The DLX design provides an integrated and complete solution for protection, control, and metering for overhead lines and underground cables. The DLX modular construction and reduced size are specific design
requirements for applications in distribution switchgear and metal clad applications.
- Differential and directional comparison units for phases, ground and inverse-sequence.
- Single/three phase tripping logic
- Remote communication through single-mode fiber optic
- Teleprotection schemes for all overcurrent units available
- High stability against CT saturation
- Very accurate fault locator processing data from local and remote ends of the line.
- High sensitivity under very resistive faults by the use of the differential units
- Instruction Manual: M2DLXA1905Iv02 - rev 03.2023
- Data Sheet: HDLXI1701C
- Product Brochure: FDLXI1003A