Distributed Low-impedance Busbar Differential + Breaker Failure Protection (Bay Unit)
DBN Systems are suitable for substations with up to four or five buses (depending on model), and up to 14, 28 or 32 current bays. Up to 4 bus voltage DBP type bays are available as a function of the selected model
- Overcurrent and undervoltage supervision units.
- Breaker failure with re-trip.
- High speed trip.
- Sampling rate: 48 s/c.
- Glass Fiber Optic communication with central unit.
- Complete IEC61850 and Conventional SAS
- Substation Automation And Telecommunication Systems
- Instructions Manual: M0DBNA1905Iv00
- Product Brochure: FDBNI212C