Complete and Reliable Solutions for Digital Transmission and Distribution Substations
Modular, Flexible & Cybersecure Protection IEDs designed to meet the most demanding requirements in each Application Field
HV Lines / Transformers / Busbars and Breakers / Feeders / Motors / Bay Control Applications / Grid Automation
General characteristics of the Flex Family
- Powerful programable logic. 9 2000 event log. Up to 100 oscillography seconds.
Alphanumeric or graphic display.
- 160 DI, 80 DO, and 22 LEDs.
- Bonding, RSTP, PRP and HSR Redundancy.
- IEC 61850 Ed.2, DNP3.0, Modbus RTU and PROCOME Protocols.
- Native process bus. Analog input cards operate as Merging Units for the CPU.
- Synchronized samples at 4800 Hz (as per IEC 61869-9).
- Cybersecurity in accordance with IEC 62351, IEC 62443 and IEEE 1686-2013 standards. RBAC, secure keys, physical and logical port disabling, cybersecurity event log, securing of management protocols (PROCOME, HTTPS, SFTP, SSH), remote authentication (LDAP, RADIUS) and digital firmware securitization.
- Time synchronization by IRIG-B, SNTP and PTP (Ordinary Clock / Transparent Clock).
Download now the Flex Family Protection Relays leaflet PDF