Adaptable Line-Matching Unit for PLC systems over HV lines
Band-pass or high-pass filter configurations available. Can include a built-in differential hybrid circuit.
- Designed according to IEC 60481 standard (composite loss ≤ 2 dB and return loss ≥ 12 dB in the selected bandwidth).
- Nominal power (P.E.P): 400 W for two tones.
- Distortion and intermodulation: 80 dB below the level corresponding to the nominal P.E.P.
- Band-pass or high-pass filter configuration.
- Can be equipped with a differential hybrid circuit.
- Power frequency insulation: >10 kVrms.
- Frequency range: 40÷500 kHz.
- Coupling capacitor: 2 to 10 nF. Specific model for 2 to 12.5 nF.
- Equipment-side impedance: 50 and 75 Ω. Others on request. Specific model for 150 Ω.
- Line-side impedance: 100 to 600 Ω.
- Protection elements: Line side: drain coil (optional), earthing switch, air-gap surge arrester and an optional solid-state surge arrester. Equipment side: gas surge arrester.
- Optional mounting: line connection at the bottom of the chassis or protection elements on the outside.
- Box and cover: GRP (glass-fibre reinforced polyester) in RAL-7035. Specific model in stainless steel.
- Instructions Manual: M0UPAA2003Iv11_UAPA-1_User_Guide_R11-I. (EN) M0UPAA2003Fv11_UAPA-1_ (FR) Rev - March 2020
- Product Brochure: ZIV_LMUs_&_Accessories_English_rev_2.3