ZIV Automation is a recognized, international, and customer-oriented supplier of Smart Grid solutions and systems, based on flexible and cooperative innovation, quality and customer service
ZIV provides HV, MV and LV Automation Solutions with a wide range of high-tech equipment and systems
- Protection and Control relays
- Communication Solutions: HV Power Lines carrier systems, teleprotections, switches, routers, modems, sensors and couplers
- HV & MV RTUs, LV supervision systems, controllers
- Smart meters and data concentrators (AMI)
- AC chargers for electric vehicles
- Systems and Services
- Substation Automation Systems
- Distribution Automation Solutions
- ANM /DERM Systems for renewables integration
- Engineering Services
A technology-partner that truly believes in innovation, open standards, and system interoperability.
Established in 1993, ZIV has been committed from the outset to crafting solutions rooted in open standards. Our strategy revolves around fostering interoperable and cyber-secure solutions, recognizing their pivotal role in facilitating a seamless digital transition that meets the burgeoning demand for electrification and achieves net-zero emissions.
ZIV specializes in key technologial domains, forming the bedrock for pioneering smart grid solutions:
- Protection & Control
- Monitoring & Control
These expertise areas drive our innovation, empowering us to develop cutting-edge solutions for smart grids.
A customer-oriented company with an international service vocation
ZIV works for Utilities, EPCs & IPPs across the globe.
Counts with references in 85 countries.
It is based in Spain, Ireland, UK, Saudi Arabia, Brazil and India, and has a global network of partners and distributors to assist clients.
Where are we
ZIV comprises a team of dedicated professionals committed to ensuring Quality, Environmental sustainability, Health, and Occupational Safety
ZIV is committed to R&D and to continuous improvement as expressed in the company QHES policies
Products and solutions are designed and manufactured in several specialized facilities.
- Quality Management System – Certificate ISO 9001
- Environmental Management System – Certificate ISO 14001
- Occupational Health and Safety Management System – Certificate ISO 45001
- Information Security Management System – Certificate ISO 27001
Technically qualified personnel provides both preventive and corrective maintenance to the complete product range.
Service is provided by specialized teams in the different regions. Assistance is provided on + 34 94 452 2003