Built-in Teleprotection module with single or dual tone operation.
The TPPU module is an analog teleprotection equipment using tones that offers two distinct operation modes
- Module that can be integrated into an OPU-1 chassis (19”/9 s.u.).
- Two operation modes: SINGLE TONE and DUAL TONE. The operation mode using SINGLE TONE is the most traditional. The operation mode using DUAL TONE offers great channel availability when it is shared with other services.
- It has application in teleprotection schemes for blocking, direct tripping and permissive tripping.
- Complies with IEC 60834-1 standard.
- Capacity in SINGLE TONE operation mode: up to 3 independent commands or in any combination, or a maximum of 4 commands according to a certain logic, that can be transmitted over a dedicated analog band (4 kHz) or integrated into the digital operation band of the OPU-1 terminal (QAM of 8 kHz or 16 kHz).
- Capacity in DUAL TONE operation mode: up to 4 independent commands or in any combination that can be transmitted over a dedicated analog band (1 kHz, 2 kHz or 4 kHz) or the 1 kHz band can be integrated into the digital operation band of the OPU-1 terminal (QAM of 8 kHz or 16 kHz). Up to 8 independent commands when using two dedicated analog bands (1 kHz or 2 kHz) per channel.
- Module management is included in the PLC Management System.
- External connection through plug-in or cabinet-mounted terminal block.
- SNMP agent.