A Universal Power-Line Carrier (PLC) Terminal that integrates a great variety of interfaces that allow the simultaneous transmission of analog and digital channels including different possibilities for the transmission of teleprotection signals.
Two available modulation schemes for the transmission of digital channels (QAM & OFDM).
- Complies with IEC 60495 and IEC TS 61000-6-5 standards.
- Frequency range of 36 kHz to 512 kHz or 30 kHz to 1016 kHz.
- 1 or 2 standard 4 kHz channels in each direction plus a large variety of analog built-in options.
- Fully configurable digital channel in terms of bandwidth (4 to 32 kHz), modulation scheme (QAM or OFDM), and transmission rate (up to 324 kbit/s).
- Teleprotection over a dedicated 4 kHz, 2.5 kHz or 2 kHz analog band or integrated into the digital operation band (tone format).
- 20, 40 or 80 W PEP, shared between the analog and digital channels.
- Compact 19″/9 s.u. chassis for 20 W and 40 W.
- Additional 19″/3 s.u. chassis for 80 W or an extra line filter for Teed-line applications.
- SNMP agent.
- Web management system with LAN connection.
- Redundant power supply (optional).
- Built-in or cabinet-mounted terminal blocks.