Analogue Power Line Carrier Terminal with Built-in Teleprotection
A small-size device that provides different services by installing the appropriate modules into the unit. The fully modular architecture of the OPL-1T also offers an optional built-in analog teleprotection system.
- Complies with IEC 60495 and IEC TS 61000-6-5 standards.
- Complies with IEC 60834-1 standard (built-in TP model).
- Frequency range of 40 kHz to 500 kHz.
- 1 or 2 standard 4 kHz channels in each direction plus a large variety of analog built-in options (speech, FSK modem, baseband input/output circuit, transit filter and built-in teleprotection).
- 20, 40 or 80 W PEP.
- Compact 19″/5 s.u. chassis for 20 W and 40 W.
- Additional 19″/5 s.u. chassis for 80 W.
- Local management system based on a Web interface.
- Built-in terminal blocks (cabinet mounting upon request).
- Instructions Manual: MGOPLT2010Iv05_OPL-1T_Product_Description_R5-I - Rev 09.2020
- Data Sheet: ZIV_OPL-1T_English_rev_1.2
- Product Brochure: ZIV_PLC_&_TP_English_rev_2.5 (EN) ZIV_PLC_&_TP_French_rev_2.5 (FR)