Easy integration of Non-IP serial devices into a secure IP network
SIP-3 and SIP-5 models have been designed to operate as WAN router and as a serial to IP encapsulation device. They are a versatile communication solution for secondary substations.
- GSM/GPRS (2G), UMTS/HSDPA (3G) and LTE (4G) transmission technologies.
- Dual SIM operation to provide access to more than one operator.
- RS-232/RS-485 interface to perform serial to IP encapsulation functions.
- Encapsulation protocols: IEC 60870-5-101/102/103, DLMS, GESTEL, MODBUS, DNP 3.0, SAP20, PROCOME, Pid1 and Twc.
- Fast Ethernet ports with Automatic speed detection.
- VLANs management per port.
- Local and remote management through a console or a built-in web server (http/https), SSH and Telnet server.
- SNMPv1, SNMPv2c and SNMPv3.
- DHCP, NTP, TACACS+ and RADIUS.
- Static and dynamic routing capabilities (RIP, OSPF).
- NAT rules, filtering and Stateful IP firewall.
- QoS assignment and management.
- IPSec tunnels with DMVPN support, NHRP.
Additional and differential characteristics of SIP-5 and SIP-3
|Nr. of Ethernet ports||1 port 10/100Base-Tx (RJ-45)||Options:
|Service port||MicroUSB connector||DB9 connector|
|SIM||nanoSIM (4FF)||miniSIM (2FF)|
|Extra features||2 digital inputs, can be managed via SNMP||Datacall
101-104 Gateway optional function: conversion between 60870-5-104 protocol (control center side) and 60870-5-101 protocol (RTU side)
- Instructions Manual: M0SIP3E2012Iv02_SIP-3_User_Guide_R2-I
- Data Sheet: F0SIP32202Iv01_ZIV_SIP-3_Data_Sheet_R1-I - Rev 02.2022