All protection, control and metering functions required by any Capacitor Bank or Reactance Bay, featuring also complete Bus Differential Bay Unit functionality
DCV systems are designed for Substations where it has been planned or it can be planned in the future the installation of the Bus Differential Protection Unit. The reduction of the cost, due to the integration of the Bank Protection and Differential Position Unit in unique equipment, makes the implementation viable of the Bus Differential Protection Unit in substations where before it was not it.
- One single device for the entire protection of the capacitor bank bay.
- Overcurrent, voltage and unbalanced O/C functions.
- 87B and BF with re-trip.
- High speed trip.
- Sampling rate: 48 s/c.
- Glass Fiber Optic communication with central unit.
- Fault locator.
- Up to 82 digital inputs and 30 digital outputs.
- Complete Programmable Logic for bay control.
- Oscillographic register and fault reporting.
- Rated input current selectable 1A or 5A.
- SNTP and IRIG-B synchronization.
- Complete IEC61850 and Conventional SAS
- Substation Automation And Telecommunication Systems