AVR – Transformer Automatic Voltage Regulation and Control
6RTV units integrate power transformer voltage regulation (AVR) via tap changer control, maintaining the voltage within constant. It is of application when voltage must be kept within constant values with the transformer in operation.
- Automatic Voltage Controller (AVR)
- Tap changer.
- Remote Voltage Set-point Value Control.
- Current Compensation.
- Reactive Current Compensation.
- Tap Signalling and Monitoring.
- Power Reversal Detection.
- Voltage Band Recorder.
- Up to 5 Transformers in parallel
Check also the RTF model