IEC-61850 Ethernet Switch for Secondary Substations
Small-size switch that fulfills all the required functions to set up a reliable network within a Secondary Substation.
- Complies with harsh EMC standards.
- Brings the necessary capabilities to implement the automation of Secondary Substations according to the IEC 61850 standard.
- Non-blocking architecture.
- Up to 8k MAC addresses.
- Mechanical enclosure for DIN rail mounting.
- Front port arrangement.
- 2 Gigabit Ethernet SFP bays and up to 8 Fast Ethernet ports (RJ-45 and/or MT-RJ) or, upon request, LC or ST.
- Configurable priority for each port.
- QoS features to identify critical services.
- Standard STP/ RSTP.
- VLAN support.
- Local and remote management through local console, Telnet server, SSH server, or HTTP/HTTPS web server.
- SNMPv1, SNMPv2c and SNMPv3 agent.
- LLDP, GARP/GMRP, NTP/SNTP.
- User access control by TACACS+ or RADIUS remote server.
- Port based Network Access Control by RADIUS or local configured address lists.
- IGMP snooping.
- Q-in-Q operation (double tag).
- Link aggregation (LAG) user configured (no LACP), according to IEEE 802.1AX.