Differential hybrid circuit for PLC systems over HV lines
Connection of a PLC terminal to two or three phases of a power line.Parallel coupling of two PLC terminals which use adjacent frequency-bands.
- Application: Phase-to-phase coupling. Two PLC terminals coupling. Three-phase coupling.
- Nominal power (P.E.P): 400 W.
- Distortion and intermodulation: 80 dB below the level corresponding to the nominal P.E.P.
- Insulation between connection terminals and chassis: >1.5 kVrms.
- Frequency range: 40÷500 kHz.
- Nominal impedance: 75 Ω. Others on request.
- Composite loss: <0.25 dB in the whole band.
- Return loss: > 25 dB in the whole band.
- Protection elements: gas surge arrester (PLC equipment side).
- Box and cover: Die-cast aluminium with outdoor polyester powder paint, metallic grey (BJC Ref. B-8515).