4UMML 4G LTE modem provides Wireless Data Communications to enable Remote Control of Smart Grid devices.
The 4UMML cellular modem is a compact device optimized for data transmission and using different services offered by the mobile operators.
The 4UMML modem offers rapid implementation of current telecontrol and AMR applications in order to take full advantage of 4G technologies:
- SMS: short messages reception and sending.
- CSD: data calls by circuit switching establishment.
- HSCSD: establishing communications for data transfer through high speed circuit switching (2+1).
- GPRS: Class 33. Although simultaneous registration to GPRS and GSM is possible, in a given moment only one connection is
- 3G: supports 3GPP R8 WCDMA.
- LTE Cat 1. Worldwide coverage.
LTE, UMTS/HSPA+ and GSM/ GPRS/EDGE
- LTE FDD Bands: B1/B3/B7/B8/B20/B28A.
- LTE FDD Data: Max 10Mbps (DL)/Max 5Mbps (UL).
- WCDMA Bands: B1/B8.
- WCDMA Data: Max 384Kbps (DL)/Max 384Kbps (UL).
- GSM Bands: B3/B8.
- EDGE: Max 296Kbps (DL)/Max 36.8Kbps (UL).
- GPRS: Max 107Kbps (DL)/Max 85.6Kbps (UL).
- SIM holde tray.
- SMA type antenna connector.
- Serial port dual RS232/RS485.
- Extended power supply.
- Diagnostic LEDs.
- IP filtering.
- Encapsulation optimization (IEC 60870-5-102/102 or DLMS).
- GMS and GPRS fallback.
- Flexible TCP/UDP sockets configuration.
- Remote firmware upgrade.
- SNMP administration.
- NTP client.
- Daily reset configuration
The 4UMML allows its installation in wall mounting and DIN rail. For DIN rail mounting, it is recommended to use 1 or 2 accessories that are inserted into the rear panel of the modem. For wall mounting, the 4UMML has 4 through holes on the sides and a hook for fixing the
screws to the wall.
- Data Sheet: H4UMML2002Iv00