A modular PLC smart meter that implements ZIV’s own technology for PRIME and Meters & More open standards.
It ensures a reliable data transmission, even in the most challenging powerline media conditions: eg. noisy, low impedance lines and the like.
Additionally, it can include one or two RS-485 ports to connect a modem or a dongle linked to an Inhome Display.
- The embedded PLC node is automatically identified in the PLC Network (plug and play)
- Direct & CT connected Smart Meters using DLMS/COSEM
- Application data or meters and more protocol stack.
- Secured access and encrypted data transmission.
- Dot matrix display for meter readings and standardized messages/symbols.
- Instantaneous measurement of voltages, currents, active and reactive powers, angles and power factors (per phase), neutral current, network frequency and sequence information.
- Energy registers (active and reactive), total and per tariff rate.
- Several load profiles with different channels and configurable intergration period.
- Measurand profiles (maximum, minimum and average voltage and currents…), with programable integration period.
- RMS values register (voltage, currents and active/reactive power) with configurable integration period.
- Monthly and daily billing data.
- Versatile Time of Use (TOU) module which provides a way to configure different seasons, weekly profiles daily profiles and special days.
- Maximum demand recording for each of the programmed tariff.
- Clock and time synchronization (EN 62054-21) with DST configurable.
- Event and alarm recording with a broad set of manageable events.
- Power Quality recording. Voltage variations outside the established thresholds and long-term voltage interruptions.
- Breaking and reconnection elements for remote switching operations, power control and demand side management.
- Auxiliary relay (optional) for current tariff information or external modules management.
- Protection against temporary overvoltage (e.g earth faults) by means of opening the disconnector in a very short time frame.
- Battery for RTC and fraud events maintenance.
- Self-diagnostics and monitoring.
- Enhanced anti-tampering protection system, including bypass and magnetic field detection.