*** The Digital Utility Innovation Forum originally scheduled for February 20-21, 2018 in Barcelona is currently being rescheduled to a later date. For updated information regarding the Forum, please use the following form to contact the organization: http://www.digitalutilityforum.com/contact.htm
21st century utilities must go digital. There is no way to escape from this. It is not about being trendy, or just a fashion. Digitalisation, blockchain, bots, millennials… are a reality and are here to stay… and evolve.
Nevertheless, there must be a benefit in digitalization, for utilities, consumers, prosumers, society, environment… This is what is going to be debated in the Digital Utility Innovation Forumhappening in Barcelona next February 20th and 21st. Aitor Amezua will be moderating the panel session Digitalisation: Are We Getting All the Value?with four relevant speakers.
Key points to be discussed:
- Driving cost savings, efficiencies and operational excellence
- Technology: Modernization of the grid, equipment and systems
- Processes: Changes in the operation of the grid, use of equipment and available information
- Results: Improvement of quality, reduction of operating costs and optimization of return per delivered kWh
- (R)evolution: Cultural changes in utilities, manufacturers and vendors