ZIV e-NET tool
One tool for all IEDs & Systems: it provides a friendly interface to program all the IED features and settings, and access all the recorded information. Intelligent Electronic Devices (IEDs); Substation Central Units (RTUs); Switches; Terminal Servers;Merging Units; RIO modules
- Multiprotocol (IEC 61850, DNP3, IEC 101/104, Modbus).
- Graphic Interface (drag & drop mode).
- Graphic Editor for Logics (IEC 31131, function block diagram).
- Project mode /stand alone mode.
- Partial insertion of elements.
- Automatic mapping of user signals.
- Third-party IEDs integration.
is a graphic, user friendly software designed to provide local or remote access to every protection and control IED function, allowing also the retrieval of stored historical and real time data
The ZivercomPlus software package provides a friendly interface to program all the IED features and settings, and access all the recorded information. Communications can be established directly via local or remote ports, with flexibility to use RS232C ports with direct null-modem cable, modem connections, LAN connections, or via the Substation Central Unit for TCP/IP environments. The software includes an oscillography display and analysis tool, which can be used with oscillograpic files captured by any relay in the platform, or any other IED from ZIV GRID AUTOMATION or different vendors capable of recording in COMTRADE format
allows the user to edit ICD, CID and SCD files in an easy and simple manner, as well as file data retrieval. simplifies the configuration of dataSets, RCBs and communications data.
allows easy configuration of the control module of integrated protection and control IEDs. Configurations are programmed and compiled off-line for convenient file uploading to the IEDs.
Treatment of files in 4 different formats, Graphic representation of information captured in analog as well as digital channels, Analysis of these graphs and Phasor calculation.
is a Windows© based configuration and diagnostic tool. It provides user-friendly system configuration with simple copy and paste facilities from Excel© spreadsheets and simple intuitive interface. Configuration is done independently on the PC and the resulting database is downloaded to the target system. Our products support an upload facility whereby the configuration can be uploaded from the product to reproduce the original PC configuration.
In addition to system configuration, Workbench incorporates online diagnostic facilities when connected to the ZIV Automation target system. These diagnostic facilities allow the user to view the state of all inputs and force outputs for test purposes. It provides facilities to view internal target event data and system status information such as memory allocation, software versions and configuration files.
- ZIV e-NET tool 1.15r4: ZIVENETTOOL_SETUPv1.15r4
- ZiverCom 1.96 r8 (ESP): ZIVercomCastellanoV1.96R8
- ZiverCom 1.95 r05 (FRA): zivercom_v1_95_r05_fra
- ZiverCom 1.93 r00 (POR): ZIVercom_v1_93_r00
- ZiverCom 1.90 r09 (ENG): ZivercomEnglishV1.90R09
- ZIVercomPlus v22.214.171.124 (includes DataBase 3.38.3 installer): ZCOMPLUSv2.11_DBv3.38
- ZIVercomPlus DataBase 3.38.3: ZCOMPLUSDBv3.38
- ZiverCID 126.96.36.199: ZIVERCIDv188.8.131.52
- Ziverlog 5.33: Ziverlog_533
- Oscillo Viewer 1.10: oscilo_1.101
- ZiverCom Communications Program: BCOM1204Av00
- ZiverComPlus Communications Program: BCOM0709Av05
- ZiverCID IEC61850 Files Editing Program: BCID1207Av01
- Ziverlog Configuration Program: BLOG1309Av00
- Workbench User Manual [3.9]: M0WORK1902Iv00
- Smart Logic User Manual [1.6]: M0SMAR1903Iv00
- XCell View User Manual [6.0]: M0VIEW1903Iv00