Protection, Control and Metering Functions for Motor Applications
IRL-M relays are normally used in medium voltage lines, transformers, generators, motors and feeders in general, where a full bay protection is required and they can also be used in high voltage applications as backup relay.
These IEDs use the most advanced digital technology based on a powerful microprocessor and DSPs that incorporate, depending on the selected model, Directional and Non-Directional Overcurrent Protection units, Overvoltage, Undervoltage, Over / Underfrequency, Synchronism, Power Inversion, Thermal Image and Recloser among many other protective functions adequate for systems with solid ground connection, connection to ground through impedance or isolated or resonant ground systems.
- Motor Protection Relay with Measured Ground (IRL-M/AA/).
- Motor Protection Relay with Sensitive Ground (IRL-M/AB/).
- Motor Protection Relay with Measured Ground and RTD inputs (IRL-M/BA/).
- Motor Protection Relay with Sensitive Ground and RTD inputs (IRL-M/BB/).
- Complete IEC61850 and Conventional SAS.
- Substation Automation And Telecommunication Systems
- Instructions Manual: BIRL1707Mv02