Selective, Fast and Reliable Protection in Overhead Lines and Cables
ZLV relays provide distance protection for power transmission and subtransmission lines. They feature a complete package of functions and protection schemes offering selective, quick and reliable protection both for underground and overhead lines, with or without series compensation.
- Single or Double-breaker bay protection.
- 21/21N Distance protection for ground and phase faults.
- Up to 6 reversible protection zones with mono or three phase tripping systems.
- Sub-cycle operating time.
- 50SUP Overcurrent supervision for distance protection.
- 68/78 Lockout and/or trip due to power oscillation.
- 85 Teleprotection schemes for distance and overcurrent elements.
- 50-51 / 50Q-51Q / 50N-51N Ovecurrent prot (ph+ground).
- 67 / 67Q / 67N Directional overcurrent prot (ph+ground).
- 27/59 Under/over voltage (phases).
- 59N Ground overvoltage.
- 81M/m Over/under frequency and rate-of-change protection.
- 49 Thermal image.
- 46 Open phase: I2/I1 (current unbalance).
- 50BF Breaker failure.
- 27WI Weak infeed logic.
- 50SOF Switch-on-to-fault detector.
- 50STUB Stub bus protection.
- 79 Recloser.
- FL Fault locator.
- 25 Synchrocheck.
- Mutual Coupling Compensation in Double Circuits.
- Saturation Detector.
- Load Encroachment logic.
- Phase Selector.
- Virtual I/Os for Teleprotection schemes.
- Substation Automation And Telecommunication Systems
- IEC61850 Certificate issued by KEMA for ZLV-B