Over and Undervoltage Protection Relay, Measurement and Communications
Overvoltage and undervoltage protections are usually inverse or definite time type, with tripping times between 0.2 and 20 s. Instantaneous trip is required in those cases where the magnitude of the overvoltages is considerable. TPI protective relays, are applicable in those installations requiring a reliable detection of voltage fluctuations.
- Single and Three Phase Over/Under Voltage Protection.
- Ground Overvoltage Protection.
- Serial Ports for Remote Communication (electric and fiber).
- Complete IEC61850 and Conventional SAS.
- Substation Automation And Telecommunication Systems