Synchro-Check Protection Relay
Synchronism checking between two electrical networks using the state-of-the-art digital technology. The terminals are also equipped with two minimum voltage units, capable of disabling the synchronism measuring element unit, in specific circumstances.
- Synchro-check unit.
- Minimum voltage detection.
- Serial ports for remote communication (electric and fiber).
- Complete IEC61850 and Conventional SAS.
- Substation Automation And Telecommunication Systems
- Instructions Manual: BSCI1011Av02