The Latest Digital Technology in Protection, Control and Metering for Feeders and Machines
The IED generically called IRV integrates protection, control and metering functions for a great variety of applications, such as feeders, machine lines, frontier points, etc. These IEDs use the most advanced digital technology based on a potent microprocessor and DSPs that incorporate Directional and Non-Directional Overcurrent Protection, Overvoltage, Undervoltage, Over / Underfrequency, Synchronism, Power Inversion, Thermal Image, Recloser function and others. IRV systems are designed for medium voltage lines, transformers, generators and feeders in general where a protection, control and measurement device is required.
- Based on the latest digital technology and designed to provide maximum flexibility and versatility.
- Flexible analog metering can replace traditional panel meters.
- Fully adaptable to bay and system requirements.
- Fault locator to increase the efficiency of maintenance personnel.
- Programmability allows free definition of operational logic.
- Configurable communications and programming tools.
- Powerful event, fault and waveform recording features to reduce the need for external recording equipment.
- Easily integrated into industrial environments via RS485 and MODBUS protocol.
- GPS synchronization to maximize the effectiveness of the study of event reports obtained from various relays distributed throughout the system.
- IEC61850 Certificate issued by KEMA for IRV-A
- Substation Automation And Telecommunication Systems