Highly flexible configuration for diverse applications, compatible with IEC 61850 ed 2 standard
It can be used in any available communication media.
- Complies with IEC 60834-1 and IEC TS 61000-6-5 standards.
- Complies with ANSI IEEE C37.90.1 and ANSI IEEE C37.90.2 standards.
- Compatible with IEC 61850 standard.
- One or two analog and/or digital channels.
- With two channels, it can be configured to operate as two independent teleprotection terminals (in a single chassis).
- Intended for blocking, direct and permissive tripping schemes as well as for telesignalling systems.
- Analog channel: Up to 4 independent commands in a band of 2.5 or 4 kHz. Up to 32 encoded commands can also be transmitted through a 4 kHz channel.
- Digital channel. Up to eight independent commands; E1/T1 interfaces (G.703), 64 kbit/s (G.703, V.11 or V.35 or X.21), 64 kbit/s single-mode optical fiber (9/125 µm, 1300 or 1550 nm), and C37.94 multimode optical fiber (62,5 and 50 µm, 830 ± 35 nm).
- Command transits in a ring and in T (Teed-line).
- It can be used in intertripping and remote measurements systems related to distributed energy resources (DER) such as wind farms, solar plants, biomass plants and others.
- IP communications interface for connection to IP networks.
- Compact 19″/3 s.u. chassis.
- SNMP agent.
- Web management system with LAN connection.
- Redundant power supply (optional).
- LCD screen for command counters (optional).
- Built-in or cabinet-mounted terminal blocks.