Small-size Teleprotection Terminal for HV lines
Extremely high security and dependability.
- Complies with IEC 60834-1 and IEC TS 61000-6-5 standards.
- Complies with ANSI IEEE C37.90.1 and ANSI IEEE C37.90.2 standards.
- Channel: analog or digital with electric or optic interface.
- Intended for blocking, direct and permissive tripping schemes as well as for telesignalling systems.
- Analog channel: In the 0 to 4 kHz band (Up to 4 independent commands).
- Digital channel: Up to four independent commands; E1/T1 interfaces (G.703), 64 kbit/s (G.703, V.11 or V.35), and 64 kbit/s single-mode optical fiber (9/125 µm, 1300 nm).
- Compact 19″/2 s.u. chassis.
- Local management system based on a Web interface.
- Front-plate transmitted/received command counters (optional).
- Built-in or cabinet-mounted terminal blocks.