Built-in Modem with programmable modulation scheme
Capable of operating with FSK modulation as well as with multi-level modulations (DPSK, QAM and TCM).
- The MQBT module can be integrated into an OPC-2 chassis (19”/6 s.u.) and the MBPU module into an OPU-1 chassis (19”/9 s.u.).
- Transmission of synchronous or asynchronous data at a speed between 300 and 28800 bit/s in line (using a 4 kHz band).
- Frequency-shift keying (FSK) modulation according to Recommendations V.23 and V.21 of ITU-T, as well as with multi-level modulations (DPSK, QAM and TCM) according to Recommendations V.34, V.32bis, V.32, V.22bis and V.22 of ITU-T.
- Transmission mode: Full-duplex point to point link.
- It has two types of interface: V.24/V.28 of the ITU-T (with one clock for transmission and another for reception) and V.11 in accordance with standard ISO4903 (single clock).
- Optical indications.
- Module management by means of AT commands.
- Cabinet-mounted terminal blocks associated with the modules.