Symmetrical and adaptable attenuator for PLC systems over HV lines
For use when impedance mismatching occurs between the PLC terminal and the Line-Matching Unit, as is the case of the underground cables and tie lines.
- Application: allows an additional attenuation to be added in the link.
- Selectable attenuation: 1 dB, 2 dB and 3 dB.
- Nominal power (P.E.P): 400 W.
- Frequency range: 40÷500 kHz.
- Nominal impedance: 75 Ω, symmetrical.
- Return loss: ≥ 20 dB in the selected band.
- Protection elements: gas surge arrester (PLC equipment and LMU side).
- Box and cover: Die-cast aluminium with outdoor polyester powder paint, metallic grey (BJC Ref. B-8515).