SWT ethernet switches offer different types of optical fiber ports (MT-RJ, SC, LC ) for transmitting services from distribution substations.
They implement different security features that prevent unauthorized traffic such as: port disabling, traffic restriction according to MAC adresses, authentication protocols, etc.
- Complies with IEEE 1613 & IEC 61850-3 standards
- Brings the necessary capabilities to implement the automation of Electrical Substations according to the IEC 61850 standard.
- Flexibility in number and type of ports.
- Front or rear port arrangement.
- 4 Gigabit Ethernet SFP bays and up to 32 Fast Ethernet ports (RJ-45, MT-RJ, ST, SC, LC, LC SM).
- Digital I/O (managed via SNMP).
- Configurable priority for each port.
- QoS features to identify critical services.
- Advanced RSTP implementation.
- Local and remote access through a local console, Telnet server and SSH server, or a built-in web server (HTTP/HTTPS).
- SNMPv1, SNMPv2c and SNMPv3 agent.
- LLDP, GARP/GMRP, NTP/SNTP, management access with TACACS+, and client equipment access control with RADIUS.
- IGMP snooping.
- Q-in-Q operation (double tagged).
- Link aggregation by LAG function (static), according to IEEE 802.1ad.
- Compact 19″/1 s.u. chassis.