Built-in Teleprotection modules for PLC Terminals
The ABIT and CDIT modules constitute an analog teleprotection equipment which can be integrated into power-line carrier (PLC) terminals.
- Modules that can be integrated into OPU-1 chassis (19”/9 s.u.).
- ABIT module: one or two commands.
- ABIT and CDIT modules: from one to four commands.
- Modules intended for blocking, direct and permissive tripping schemes as well as for telesignalling systems.
- Both modules comply with IEC 60834-1 standard.
- Up to 4 independent commands that can be transmitted over analog channels (2.5 or 4 kHz) as well as integrated into the digital operation band.
- Module management associated with the PLC Management System.
- Built-in or cabinet-mounted terminal blocks associated with the modules.
- SNMP agent.