Overcurrent (Directional and Non-Directional) Protection Relay, Metering and Communications
The CPI relays are applicable in all of those circuits (feeders, machines, transformers, etc.) where protection against overloads and short-circuits (between phases and to ground) is required. In systems with isolated neutral (67 NA), where high sensitive protection for faults to ground is needed, one directional protection unit is also recommended. The directional neutral protection can be installed either as independent protection or as support in distance schemes.
- Phases and Ground Overcurrent Protection.
- Directional Ground Overcurrent Protection.
- Thermal Image Element.
- Serial Ports for Remote Communication (electric and fiber).
- Complete IEC61850 and Conventional SAS.
- Substation Automation And Telecommunication Systems