3 Reasons to meet ZIV at MEE 2019 and enjoy the transmission and distribution technical seminars.
- Are you thinking about MV & LV grid digitalization? We would like to share some answers to these questions. Why? MV and LV, or both? How? Potential benefits… and much more # DAS
- The Digital Substation demands the integration of enhanced functionalities in protection and control relays. Discover ZIV IEC 61850 Edition 2 certified relays, among a complete portfolio of Substation Automation Systems. # SAS
- Are you planning a smart metering roll out? Let us show you ZIV´s new modular PLC smart meter with a pluggable communication module which ensures reliable data transmission, even in the most challenging conditions. # METERS
Transmission and Distribution Technical Seminars Timetable # Za´abeel Hall 3
- March 5th, 11:00 – 12:00 Digital secondary substations: Monitoring and automation Aitor Amezua
- March 7th 14:00 – 15:00 New functions in Protection and Control IEDs for their application in digital substations. Roberto Cimadevilla González
Schedule a meeting
We hope to have the opportunity to meet you next week at the MEE. We will be there with Alfanar at # H6D10
The 44 year old event brings together the world’s leading manufacturers, global experts, governments, procurement, project managers and contractors to drive cost-effectiveness and efficiency and move projects forward.
In 2019, MEE is focusing on the breakthroughs in the generation, distribution, storage and use of power to meet domestic needs and international requirements.
Online registration is free and takes just 3 minutes to complete. Sign up now for your free pass to Middle East Electricity 2019.