PRV-VP is a smart, versatile, floor mounted electric vehicle charging station
The plastic enclosure admits graphics, wraps or lettering for an easy customizable look. It Can be installed both indoor and outdoor. The PRV-M supports authentication through RFID, using MIFARE proximity cards. It’s equipped with mobile communications and OCCP protocol allowing for a fast and simple integration in charging networks.
The charging station allows up to 2 non-simultaneous lateral connectors, enabling flexible configuration to charge multiple car brands implementing different connectors (Schuko, IEC 62196 type 1 & type 2). With a maximum 22 kW of maximum power, it covers all AC charging modes (IEC 61851-1 modes 1, 2 & 3). Charging stations can be installed in groups using master / slave configuration, which optimizes communications and enables dynamic power management to reduce the contracted power of the facility.
- Dual, 1 or 2 connectors
- Robust and costumizable
- OCCP 1.6 protocol allowing for a fast and simple integration in charging networks.
- Standard IEC 61851-1
- Maximum power per connector 22 kW (expandable to 43 kW, three-phase 64 A)
- Connector types See table “Connector Configurations”
- Communications 3G and Ethernet
- Authentication Mifare RFID
- Comms system Master / Slave
- Power management: Individual or Group (reducing the contracted power of the facility)
- Anti-vandalism TILT Sensor
- Mounting Floor, Cosmetics Customizable, Enclosure Stainless steel, Protection IP54 / IK10
- Dimensions 324 x 282 x 1467 mm
- Protections (per outlet) MCB (Curve C) -rearmable optional-, RCD/RCCB (Class A) -rearmable optional- & DC leakage detection.
- Data Sheet: H5PRVVP1910Iv00