PRV-M is a smart EV AC charger: dual socket, customizable, wall mounted & suitable for private or semi-public spaces.
The charging station allows up to 2 non-simultaneous lateral connectors, enabling flexible configuration to charge multiple car brands implementing different connectors (Schuko, IEC 62196 type 1 & type 2). With a maximum 22 kW of maximum power, it covers all AC charging modes ((IEC 61851-1 modes 1, 2 & 3). Charging stations can be installed in groups using master / slave configuration, which optimizes communications and enables dynamic power management to reduce the contracted power of the facility.
The PRV-M supports authentication through RFID, using MIFARE proximity cards. It’s equipped with mobile communications and OCCP protocol allowing for a fast and simple integration in charging networks.
The plastic enclosure admits graphics, wraps or lettering for an easy customizable look. It can be installed both indoor and outdoor.
EV AC charger key features
- Smart, versatile and customizable: Wall mounted, Indoor and outdoor, Plastic enclosure, Protection IP54 / IK10, Dimensions 309 x 224 x 610 mm
- It incorporates an intelligent meter and can therefore be devoted to domestic or public use: public car parks, hotels, shopping and leisure centres, private fleets, etc.
- Standard IEC 61851-1
- Modes supported: 1, 2 and 3
- 1 or 2 connectors, maximum power per connector 22 kW (three-phase 32 A) – see the connectors configutarion table in the data sheet
- Connector types See table “Connector Configurations”
- Protocol OCPP 1.6
- Communications 3G and Ethernet
- Authentication Mifare RFID
- Comms system Master / Slave
- Power management Individual or Group (reducing the contracted power of the facility)
- Data Sheet: H0PRVM1807IV00