FBBP – Notch Band Filters
Filters to mitigate conducted disturbances in LV networks
Filters designed to mitigate conducted noise generated by domestic or industrial appliances.
- For enhance remote meter reading.
- Specially designed to mitigate interferences in the CENELEC-A EN 50065 frequency band (PRIME, G3, Meters & More).
- Low pass or tuned blocking filter (filter impedance does not affect normal meter operation).
- Single-phase, with or without neutral connection, and three-phase models.
- 20, 40 and 65 A (others upon request).
- Models with different connection terminals.
- Instructions Manual: FBBP-4/40/65 User Guide - r6
4BCC – Uninterruptible power supply
The 4BCC is a secure power supply intended to support smart grids cabinets or complete switchgears.
It is suitable for both 24 and 48 VDC battery systems (Lead-gel high performance kits).
- Secure power supply to support smart grids cabinets or complete switchgears
- Lead Acid Batteries support – Configurable charge profile
- 48/24 VDC Output
- Two different models: 100 W and 250 W power
- Embedded Battery Test
- High Isolation
- Data Sheet: 4BCC Data Sheet - r2.1
Indoor & Outdoor Cabinets