Overcurrent and Breaker Failure Protection with Harmonic Blocking
Where dependable auxiliary power source is not available, the IRS Relay can be energized either directly from Main Current Transformers, AC/DC Auxiliary Voltage or through the USB Front Port.
To guarantee the correct operation of the relay, ZIV offers a bistable linear solenoid which perfectly matches the energy output of the IRS self-powered relay. Its characteristics make this device perfect for the use in applications where both unlocking and locking position are kept for a long time. Low Power Coil (LPC) is a bistable tripping coil designed to guarantee operation with IRS self-powered relays (*Ordering code 4GL04530002).
- IRS Relay can be energized either directly from Main Current Transformers, AC/DC Auxiliary Voltage or through the USB Front Port.
- Two low energy pulse output trip contacts / functions for RMU coil and flag indication.
- Two potential free alarm contacts: one latched type (bi-stable relay) and one non-latched.
- Four digital inputs for remote trip (potential free) and three spares.
- Trip indication via electromagnetic flag indicator with mechanical reset.
- 1-month duration non-volatile memory for records storage under power-failure conditions.
- Sampling rate: 800 Hz.
- Up to 500 events, 10 fault reports and 10 s total oscillo duration.
- 2 setting groups.
- High protection degree: IP52.