MV PLC communications – Distribution Line Carrier for urban environment
Data transport for services in MV Secondary Substations to a Main Substation.
- Data transmission in mid-distance levels (urban environment).
- Designed to ensure connectivity between Distribution Transformer Centers (DTC).
- Frequency range: selectable by the user from 2 MHz to 14 MHz.
- OFDM modulation with 380 useful carriers.
- QPSK/QAM modulation applied to each carrier.
- Turbo code by Forward Error Correction (FEC).
- Transmission rate: up to 28.8 Mbit/s.
- Distance: up to 5 km.
- 1 Ethernet port.
- Line connection: BNC connector.
- Local and remote management through a console or a built-in web server (HTTP/HTTPS), SSH and Telnet server.