Inductive PLC coupler
For injecting and transmitting the PLC signal through the ground connection of the MV cable shields.
- Installation in air insulated switchgear (AIS) and gas insulated switchgear (GIS) with access to the cable shield.
- Coupling type: Installed in series in the ground connection of the MV cable shield.
- Frequency range:
500 kHz ÷ 30 MHz (MVSD-1).
10 kHz ÷ 1 MHz (MVCD-1).
- System voltage (between phases): 36 kVrms.
- Protection elements: drain coil and solid-state surge arrester.
- Impedance: 50 Ω.
- Mounting: Two Ø6.5 mm clamping screws.
- Shield connection: two M8 terminals for 16 mm2 cable.
- Connection to the communication equipment by means of BNC connector.