IEC-61850 Ethernet Switch for Secondary Substations
Small-size switch that fulfills all the required functions to set up a reliable network within a Secondary Substation.
- Complies with harsh EMC standards.
- Brings the necessary capabilities to implement the automation of Electrical Substations according to the IEC 61850 standard.
- Mechanical enclosure for DIN rail mounting.
- Front port arrangement.
- 2 Gigabit Ethernet SFP bays and up to 8 Fast Ethernet ports (RJ-45 and/or MT-RJ).
- Configurable priority for each port.
- QoS features to identify critical services.
- Advanced RSTP implementation.
- Local and remote management through a console or a built-in web server (http/https), SSH and Telnet server.
- SNMPv1, SNMPv2c and SNMPv3 agent.
- GARP/GMRP, NTP, management access with TACACS+, and client equipment access control with RADIUS.
- IGMP snooping.