Compact WAN router for Secondary Substations
Data transport for services in MV Secondary Substations.
- Intended for harsh industrial conditions, exceeding the stringent levels of isolation, immunity and protection.
- GSM/GPRS (2G), UMTS/HSDPA (3G) and LTE (4G) transmission technologies.
- Dual SIM operation to provide access to more than one operator.
- 1, 2, 4 or 6 Fast Ethernet ports.
- Version with RS-232/RS-485 interface to perform serial to IP encapsulation functions.
- Encapsulation protocols: IEC 60870-5-101/102/103, DLMS, GESTEL, MODBUS, DNP 3.0, SAP20, PROCOME, Pid1 and Twc.
- Supports advanced features of Ethernet switching (L2), static and dynamic IPv4 routing (L3) and traffic management, including tunneling.
- Local and remote management through a console or a built-in web server (http/https), SSH and Telnet server.
- SNMPv1, SNMPv2c and SNMPv3.
- DHCP, NTP, management access with TACACS+, and client equipment access control with RADIUS.